Need recycling bins?
- Find some ideas in this guide.
- Convert a trash can by adding a sticker or poster from our welcome kit after you join.
- Make or customize your own bins! Check out our Resource Library for some great DIY recycling bin projects.
- Email support@PepsiCoRecycling.com to see if any starter packs are available.
Need a place to take your recyclables?
Utilize your existing recycling service provider if your school already has a hauler or relationship with a local recycling center.
Recycle Rally typically does not directly collect materials from schools, as its primary functions are to provide inspiration, incentives, and tools to help schools get the most out of their own means of recycling.
If your school does not have a solution to transport your recyclables to a recycling facility, check out our Recycling Service Toolkit for options and suggestions to help get a program started.
If that doesn't help, join our "Need Service List" by sharing your contact information so we can determine if there is an opportunity to combine your efforts with other interested schools in your area.
Build a team to help make your recycling program easier and more enjoyable!
- Develop a green team of student leaders to take the lead on promoting, collecting, sorting, and tracking recycling. In this video, Recycle Rally 'team leaders' share how they get students involved at their school.
- Garner support from your administrators.
- Enlist others, including teachers and parents.
- For more ideas on how to build a team, visit our Resource Library.